19 Posts
zeak8892 started a discussion
looking for fern advice - hi there. i live in MD (zone 6) and am looking for fast growing ferns for a heavily shaded hill with poorly draining soil. i prefer ferns wi... Read More
    2 Comments
zeak8892 started a discussion
buying liriope online - hi all. I need a lot of liriope. the local garden shop has them for $8/gallon. anybody have experience with any online vendors that might be... Read More
    1 Comment
zeak8892 started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
zeak8892 started a discussion
why do my azaleas look like this? - Zone 6. Moved into this house 4 yrs age and the azaleas which looked good before our move now look like this even during the peak season. An... Read More
    1 Comment
zeak8892 started a discussion
can i prune my KO roses now - I have several knockout rose bushes that are now 2 years old. A few have some really high stems that I'd like to trim back, but from my read... Read More
    4 Comments
zeak8892 started a discussion
pruning technique question - This is going to sound simple, but I keep reading about "pruning after a bloom" to further growth. Where am I supposed to make the... Read More
    1 Comment
zeak8892 started a discussion
clematis pruning q - as a follow up to my prior post, this is what the actual flower looks like. thanks.
    1 Comment
zeak8892 started a discussion
pruning clematis - Hi. I'm enclosing a pic of how my clematis looks now. My question is whether I should do any pruning now of the brown leaves or wait til lat... Read More
    6 Comments
zeak8892 started a discussion
evergeen climber that works with clematis - Hi. I have an fence arbor with clematis (prob jackmanii). I hate how bare the arbor looks while the clematis is dormant. I'd like to maintai... Read More
    1 Comment
zeak8892 started a discussion
clematis variety - Hi there. The house we moved into has 2 great clematis plants on a fence arbor and lightpost. I want to ID them so I can trim them appropria... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...