8 Posts
zweiback started a discussion
Help! Naked sofa wall! - Have lived in my home since 2010. Over the years pieces of art have gone up in various locations and feel right to me, but the one location ... Read More
    2 Comments
zweiback started a discussion
Want the front of my house to be more welcoming! - The siding on my house used to be white vinyl and I purchased a dark red door, which went well with the white and trim of a similar reddish ... Read More
    20 Comments
zweiback started a discussion
    2 Comments
zweiback started a discussion
Door or no door? - Wondering about putting a swinging door between my kitchen and living room. I've attached pictures to show why I'm considering any door at a... Read More
    15 Comments
zweiback started a discussion
Floor lamps anyone? - Thinking about buying one instead of a table lamp. Vote Now
    3 Comments    9 Votes
zweiback started a discussion
Thoughts on art layout for living room walls - I've just had my living room/dining areas painted in Ben Moore's Whispering Spring, and I love it. Now I'm wondering about what to hang on ... Read More
    1 Comment
zweiback started a discussion
Who makes the light fixture? - This is an interesting fixture; what is the wattage? who manufactures? is it still available? Thanks!
    1 Comment
zweiback started a discussion
How to attach houzz photos? - How can I attach pictures from houzz articles to my responses to inquiries about design questions? So far I've had to go outside the site to... Read More
    Comment