34 Posts
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Midcentury modern tiled splashback? - I would like to use these photos for a splashback. Two questions To achieve the midcentury look is it best to lay it stacked or will brick/... Read More
    1 Comment
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
    2 Comments
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Restore Mid century chairs or not? - I'm decorating a living space in mid century style. I found the two chairs on the left thinking I will restore them, but now I'm not sure wh... Read More
2 Likes    4 Comments
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Tile spacing - We would like to use these tiles stacked as a splashback. https://www.houzz.com/products/bricklane-collection-marca-corona-prvw-vr~41421174 ... Read More
    4 Comments
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Mosaic tiles as a splashback - I love the mosaic look for a splashback, but wondering about how difficult it is to clean? Going for a mid century feel, so glass splashback... Read More
    1 Comment
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Measurements? - How wide are these shelves?
    Comment
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
    1 Comment
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Design elements for a mid century kitchen? - We're renovating and I would like to create a mid century kitchen. What are the key elements to create a mid century kitchen?
    4 Comments
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions of this kitchen? Space between benches? Bench length and width?
    Comment
Dalene Mactier started a discussion
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions of this kitchen? Space between benches? Bench length and width?
    Comment
Show More Events...