Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
Hilary I
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
13 Comments
13 September 2016
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Paint
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
31 January 2016
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Pottery Barn Sofa Fabric HELP
6 Likes
522 Comments
See
522
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
22 October 2014
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Light fixture
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
16 April 2014
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Are these 5 inch oak floors?
1 Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 March 2014
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Lovely colors!! ceiling and trim color?
3 Likes
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
17 February 2013
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
What is the depth of this pantry?
2 Likes
9 Comments
See
9
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
30 January 2013
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Do you know if the floors are white oak or red oak? Thanks!!
1 Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
13 January 2013
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
New Caesarstone Frosty Carrina & London Gray light marble looks
2 Likes
120 Comments
See
120
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 May 2010
Hilary I
commented on a discussion:
Do Your Towels Get Orange Spots?
1 Like
45 Comments
See
45
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
Show More Events...