54 Posts
Hilary I started a discussion
Love this wallpaper! - Anyone know where it's from? Thanks!
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
love the standing lamp! - Could you please tell me where it's from? Thanks! Hilary Igleheart
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
is this bluestone or slate? - We will need our front porch done too
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
I like this look a lot too - We could have this look by the house and steps down outside back slider and then again to pool area, then just leave the plain brick coping ... Read More
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
exposed aggregate - looks beautiful with your natural stone - Hi, I know this is an old post but thought it was worth a shot. How would this type of surface compare price-wise to the more common bluest... Read More
    Comment
Hilary I started a discussion
beautiful patio! - Could you please tell me what the paver material is? Thank you!
1 Like    3 Comments
Show More Events...