32 Posts
Jonathan started a discussion
garage conversion - My Mum has difficulty getting upstairs and can’t face moving. So the plan is to convert her double garage. The question is about cost. ... Read More
    13 Comments
Jonathan started a discussion
dog sanctuary needed - I have just seen this dog bed on social media but can’t find similar online. Anyone seen one they can recommend? Thanks for letting me kno... Read More
    2 Comments
Jonathan started a discussion
Christmas family commitments stressful? - Most of us have cleared away the Christmas decorations and returned to hundreds of work emails. It’s a great time to reflect on how to do C... Vote Now
    Comment    13 Votes
Jonathan started a discussion
Farrow and Ball vs online gambling - I can’t help noticing there are as many Houzz posts for online casinos as paint colour dilemmas. To me it seems like people posting about ... Vote Now
    1 Comment    33 Votes
Jonathan started a discussion
unwelcome cat in the garden - I have previously used a cat deterrent powder (generally they don’t like the smell so go elsewhere). But apparently there is a local cat wi... Read More
    2 Comments
Jonathan started a discussion
always saved for best - When we were growing up some of us were lucky to live in a house with more than one reception room. The question is was one room kept for... Vote Now
    6 Comments    20 Votes
Jonathan started a discussion
sun sail thoughts? - I’m think about getting a sun sail for my garden. I have a very chunky/sturdy pergola which is particularly tall so I could put a shade un... Read More
    7 Comments
Jonathan started a discussion
which oven cleaner?? - Ok - I admit I would rather move house than clean the oven but perhaps there is an easy way. I remember there is a product where the shelves... Read More
    11 Comments
Jonathan started a discussion
Pedestal paving systems - My garden is about 25cm lower than the doors from my house. At the moment there is a deck but it’s 15 years old and needs replacing. I wou... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
Jonathan started a discussion
legal question - harassment - I know it’s not design related. But it is home related. I have a friend who is harassed by her neighbour. This evening she is hiding in h... Read More
    16 Comments
Show More Events...