9 Posts
kidssiam started a discussion
laminate floor planks on wall? - House in process of build. Dilemma about what to use instead of tiling walls. Came across a thread which suggested running the floor tiles u... Read More
    Comment
kidssiam started a discussion
where to buy water resistant wall coverings that meet code in bathroom - Live in NZ near Christchurch. Am trying to find an alternative to tile as a wall covering on the walls OUTSIDE of the shower areas. These ar... Read More
    Comment
kidssiam started a discussion
What are your thoughts on boiling-water taps? - Advice please on installing boiling-water taps. Thought would be useful to place near hob for top up water whilst cooking and the area to ma... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
kidssiam started a discussion
Waterproof flooring for wet areas - I have been searching for flooring for my new build. I am not tiling any of my floors and have decided to put vinyl in the bathrooms as this... Read More
    Comment
kidssiam started a discussion
do tongue and groove and marble mix? - I love the look of Tand G as the real thing or the 'James Hardie' NZ groove panels..........but also want my ensuite to look opulent. I am ... Read More
    Comment
kidssiam started a discussion
Fragrant, evergreen, quick growing, low maintenance Novice to NZ flora - Ideally, I want to 'clothe' my fence and some walls of my soon to be built single storey house in the Canterbury region of New Zealand with ... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
kidssiam started a discussion
Shower tray sizes in alcove. - I am trying to source (in New Zealand) a shower tray which will fit into my alcove Sized 1900x1000 for the shower. Thus far for that size (... Read More
    Comment
kidssiam started a discussion
Solutions needed to family bathroom layout to maximise space - House not yet built in NZ but plan shows the family bathroom should be laid out like this. This is a typical layout keeping the plumbing and... Read More
    10 Comments
kidssiam started a discussion
Are windows in shower area feasible to give more light to ensuite. - House not yet built in NZ but floor plan Master and ensuite/WiR as in annotated photo shows only smallish window behind toilet in ensuite o... Read More
    26 Comments