16 Posts
Val B started a discussion
Synthetic Cedar Shake Roof - Hi - I currently have a cedar shake roof that needs to be replaced. Though I love the look, I do not want to use cedar again because of cost... Read More
    8 Comments
Val B started a discussion
Fireplace mantle advice! - Hi everyone - I would like to install a marble fireplace mantle like the picture below and though I have selected a slab of marble that is l... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Val B started a discussion
Paint color on walls - What paint color is used in the walls?
    Comment
Val B started a discussion
fireplace material - Hi - What material is the fireplace made of? Thanks.
    Comment
Val B started a discussion
need nightstand help please! - I'm hoping this post hasn't posted several times - having some trouble with houzz! Hi all - I'd like new nightstands for my master bedroom ... Read More
    12 Comments
Val B started a discussion
Charcoal filter for Miele DA 3490 slide out hood - Hi everyone - I'm looking for a charcoal filter that can be used instead of the Miele DKF 13 charcoal filter for my 36" Miele DA 3490 slide ... Read More
    1 Comment
Val B started a discussion
Help with my Tarzan bush plant! - Hi - I got this plant about two weeks ago and it's not doing well. I tested the light in my apartment before purchasing to make sure it was ... Read More
    Comment
Val B started a discussion
Help with my Tarzan bush plant! - Hi - I got this plant about two weeks ago and it's not doing well. I tested the light in my apartment before purchasing to make sure it was ... Read More
    1 Comment
Val B started a discussion
Help with my Tarzan bush plant! - Hi - I got this plant about two weeks ago and it's not doing well. I tested the light in my apartment before purchasing to make sure it was ... Read More
    6 Comments
Val B started a discussion
What is included? - The initial description says two piece, does it include both the small and the medium, or if I want both, do I need to buy both separately?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...