Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
Daryl Silcock
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
6 Posts
21 September 2023
Daryl Silcock
started a discussion
Love that vanity for a small space; love to know what size & make pls? -
As above :)
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
7 May 2022
Daryl Silcock
started a discussion
What make & colour is the joinery please? -
Anyc hance of teh address so I can visit please?
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
15 March 2020
Daryl Silcock
started a discussion
Hi, What door system has been used please - are they stackers? -
Love the openness of the entire wall! I'm trying to avoid having too many door frames blocking the view in my own home when they're closed, ...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
6 December 2019
Daryl Silcock
started a discussion
Any ideas for Reconfiguring Greatly Appreciated Please! -
Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted Daryl Silcockyesterdaylast modified: yesterday Hello, I am hoping t...
Read More
Like
12 Comments
See
12
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
2 December 2019
Daryl Silcock
started a discussion
Any ideas for Reconfiguring Greatly Appreciated Please! -
Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted Daryl Silcockyesterdaylast modified: yesterday Hello, I am hoping...
Read More
1 Like
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
30 November 2019
Daryl Silcock
started a discussion
Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted -
Hello, I am hoping to get some ideas for reconfiguring the lay out for my 1950’s home I’ve purchased if anyone can help please? I am single,...
Read More
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment