webuser_871625888

Ceasarstone Alpine Mist or London Grey for benchtop and back

Vasia
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hello there, please help to choose benchtop and back between Alpine Mist or London Grey for a clear shiny bright white kitchen cabinets with greish floor kitchen tiles. Attached you can see the kitchen. A picture with the kitchen tiles, on the top the white cabinet and on the top of that the two quartz samples. The top quartz with the white veins is the Alpine Mist and the bottom quartz with the dark veins is the London Grey. Last you can see the cabinet with the actual piece of both quartzes. Again, the quartz with the white veins is the Alpine Mist and the quartz with the dark veins is the London Grey. Thank you for your help. Please vote!

Comments (18)

• C P
    3 years ago

I prefer the London Grey.

Vasia thanked C P
  • Kate
    3 years ago

London Grey

Vasia thanked Kate
  • allthreeofus
    3 years ago

I prefer the Alpine Mist!

Vasia thanked allthreeofus
  • mummagabz
    3 years ago

I prefer the alpine mist.

Vasia thanked mummagabz
  • Kate
    3 years ago

And 2 all shows you it is personal preference. Just go with gut. They are both lovely so neither wrong. If your gut isn’t working flip a coin.

Vasia thanked Kate
  • Kate
    3 years ago

Already did

Vasia thanked Kate
  • Vasia
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Dear Kate, at your pictures... is that a London Grey benchtop?

• Kate
    3 years ago

No idea

Vasia thanked Kate
  • Vasia
    Original Author
    3 years ago

It looks really nice ;)

• suzieq1515
    3 years ago

A bit late but love the Alpine Mist

Vasia thanked suzieq1515
  • Vasia
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I always thought that it would be a draw. However, in a private message and here there is a preference towards Alpine mist

• bigreader
    3 years ago

Both would work. But I’m another vote for alpine mist.

Vasia thanked bigreader
  • HU-434299256
    2 years ago

Hello - what did you end up going for? I'm making the same decision

• Vasia
    Original Author
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Hello there! Thanks for the question! I always meant to share the pics. We ended up with Alpine Mist, as the kitchen cabinets were too shiny bright white and it looked better. Also, the handels were silver so everthing matched better. If I had any wooden details the London Grey would look better. Last, the bit that you read about the Alpine Mist and the cleaness is true ;)

Would love to hear your decision.

• Jenny Carey
    2 months ago

I think your benchtop and splashback look beautiful. Are you still happy with the Alpine Mist? I’m about to choose that one for a new kitchen.

• Vasia
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Hello there! Overall it looks more clean and sharp! it looks more sharp with the white kitchen. i saw the London Grey with white and wood, a bit more cottage style and it was beautiful. But had that extra details of woods that muched more

• Jenny Carey
    2 months ago

Thank you, I’ll stick with Alpine Mist. I’m looking for something fairly neutral but I like the interesting subtle detail. Glad you’re enjoying yours 😊