hzdeleted_69318469

I Moved Out Of My Girlfriends .

User
3 months ago

Yes , about a month ago I moved out of Rosies .

And yes , I know , most people thought it wouldn't last . In fact , some didn't think it would last 17 days , and definitely not 17 months .

And yes , we still own a business together , and a commercial property .

In hindsight , it was becoming more and more likely over the last few months . One night it got to the stage where I knew it was an almost certainty . There were various factors , but when I kew for sure was one night when we sat down and signed a sale and purchase agreement together , so it was pretty likely I'd move out . And so would Rose and Zack .

Hahahahahaha , yes , we've bought our first house together . I guess I could have said that straight up , but that wouldn't have been as interesting , would it ?

My 'farm' house was the right house at the time 18 months ago , but of course circumstances change . Yes , I admit , this new place is way better suited to us , and probably what I should have bought / waited for , but not only was it not for sale at the time , but my circumstances were different back then too . Anyway , I can say this is definitely a joint choice , and yes we are both contributing financially ( not that that is anyone elses concern ) , and we absolutely love it . We're now just out in the country , 900 metres to the town boundary , on a quiet road , but with almost all the advantages of somewhere miles out in the country -- lots of space , fresh air , peace and quiet .

Only been a month so far , but it just feels right . Well , theres one room I'm not 100% happy with , but I think I'm going to lose that argument .

I have no idea if this has a 'style' , but I presonally would call it European inspired . And I don't know if it matters , buit it was a builders own home -- that either means extra attention to detail , or lots of hidden shortcuts I guess .

Comments (11)