atishdesign

Renovation Mockups

aTISHdesign
last month
last modified: last month

Hey guys!

Jumping into a renovation can be a massive job and depending on your skill level you'll be leaning on a bunch of professionals to help you bring it to life. Unfortunately relying on floorpans can be limiting and 3D renders can be costly.

So question; Would you be interested in a photoshop mockup using a before pic along your selected colours and materials to help you visualise the potential? And at what cost?

I am a graphic designer but more recently have started studying Interior Design to transition careers in the near future.

In my own renovation journey I’ve used photoshop mockups to tryout ideas which have also become invaluable in communicating the look & feel to trades.

Let me know if you think it‘s something I should offer to paying clients at a reasonable cost?

Cheers, Tisha

Comments (5)

• Kate
    last month

Yes they look great and as they see a picture is worth 1000 words

aTISHdesign thanked Kate
  • Matt
    last month

I really like it. I have often thought this would be good for our backyard. So much work to do and this sort of thing would be motivating. When it's raining and the yard is full of mud and the to-do list is a mile long, its hard to remember what you're trying to achieve.

IRT to price. No idea sorry

aTISHdesign thanked Matt
  • wendyec
    last month

Love it! It would be really reassuring and motivating to be able to visualise my ideas before committing to the work and cost involved to achieve them! Would also be really helpful in making sure the builder/ trades and myself are all on the same page with regards to how the finished product should look.

aTISHdesign thanked wendyec
  • PRO
    Add Value Renovations
    last month

Love the idea. If you are going to start the business, let me know. contact me through my website Renovation Builders Auckland

aTISHdesign thanked Add Value Renovations
  • Jan Dobson
    29 days ago

Very good idea, imo. Regarding price, work out what it costs you, even down to the small charges, like bank fees etc. Then add a generous per hourly rate for your time. This, and not just your expenses, is your break even amount. You need to add a reasonable percentage to that to create a profit, else you may as well work extra hours at your day job. Take these figures to your accountant for a second, experienced opinion. Also check to see if others are supplying this service, and what their fees are. Good luck, we’ll be interested to see your progress

aTISHdesign thanked Jan Dobson