What colour for the walls?
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 12 years ago
Related Discussions
What colour should I paint the wall behind the table?
Comments (6)I love your outside entertaining area. It does need a color that would complement but give the area a focal point. I like the darker red,orange colors you may find in natural. You could dress up the table with accessories and place cushions in a complimentary color on the benches. Colored potting containers would also bring it all together. I like the uplighting here in the photo you could place along the back fence to add drama. Your area reminds me of Modern mediterranean landscaping....See MoreWhat color should I paint the back small wall?
Comments (9)As the appearance of the garden has a modernist style with the straight lines and concrete furniture how about a Mondrian influence and add a bold strip of blue? It is a pond and with the right shade it could look really relaxed and contemporary. My daughter's suggestion is a chalky lilac!...See MoreWhat colour to paint walls?
Comments (7)I would love the rocking chair too, but way too expensive for me, unfortunately!! Yellow could be good... hmmm, will have a look, thanks...See MoreSmall condo
Comments (6)Accessible Beige by Benjamin Moore would be a good beige as it has a slightly pink undertone that would pick up the color in your pillows. I wouldn't go a light blue, as that seems more in keeping with bedrooms, IMO....See More- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago


Tracy Taylor