Help! I think i made a mistake with my splash back colour!
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (46)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
I need help with updating the curb appeal of the house.
Comments (16)Perhaps a colored door if you paint the home grey. Maybe Red? You could simulate a color change on door by hanging something over the door that is the color like a tablecloth or piece of fabric. If you search houzz for" grey homes", you can see what others have done. My home is painted Cape Cod Grey with white trim and it has been very easy to live with for years. I have a dark grey roof....See MoreDidn't Save to my idea book
Comments (1)Good question. I done the same mistake on more than one occassion....See MoreNeed help with my kitchen
Comments (19)congrats! first, sand prime and paint out those cabinets....i'd go with a grayish shade of white or pale gray that will work with the flooring. i'd also carefuly chip off the yellow tiles. since on a budget, consider applying some beadboard as your backsplash, painted in a glossy, oil based or marine paint in a crisp white to keep it scrubbable, then, dress up the edges with some small mouldings, painted in the same white paint. this is going to be SO MUCH less costly than tile! and it will look great with the butcher block countertop. you can probably refresh the butcher block with a light sand and oiling. you could even get an additional piece of butcher block (ikea) and create a step-up 'bar' for some stools on the peninsula for some casual seating. then get a pair of pendant lights to hang from the pot lights above (they make lights that insert directly into the pot light...no hardwire necessary)....See MoreNot sure what to do to my kitchen
Comments (17)Lighting - pendants over the servery bench should be another feature that complements your chosen kitchen surfaces. So whilst I love the copper pendants in picture 1.. They could work depending on the rest of your decor and would be a highlight in a neutral white/timber kitchen = Good! If you choose copper you would complement it with a couple of copper bench top items. These are beautiful! (I collect copper because I love it, my kitchen pendants are silver, I renovated to sell in the next 3-5 years) You will see a picture starting to form in your mind and there is nothing wrong with making a statement with your lighting. I found that when I wasn't sure I would get a very strong sense of what was right and what was wrong for a space, then common sense or passion would determine the outcome! Here are another couple that might work, look her on Houzz under lighting, search pendants, then have fun looking!Timber tones with black or white to complement your cabinets... or Statement white pendants for a bit of quirky fun! Your personality can be reflected in your lighting and accessories creating that point of difference from the predictable white on timber look. Plus don't forget the power of greenery to punctuate the theme!...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago










lucidos