emzie93

Laundry Crates??

emzie93
8 years ago

My husband has 2 beer crates in the garage....I saw a Picture of a hanging basket & wondered if i could hang my crates off the wall in the laundry to create more space?

this is the picture where i got the idea..

Comments (7)

• emzie93
    Original Author
    8 years ago

this is my current laundry.....any ideas to help the uglyness????

• emzie93
    Original Author
    8 years ago

• Lori East
    8 years ago
    What do they look like?
  • disfromage
    8 years ago

If you like them, why not?

• Valerie Gorman
    8 years ago

I think beer creates could look great on a wall but the question is, what would you like to store in there? Is it just decorative? If you use it to hold laundry detergent etc it would be better to get some cabinetry with doors over your sink and machine to hide the clutter.

• partim
    8 years ago

Do you have a dryer? It would help to see the other walls.

I'd hang the ironing board to get it off the floor, and be sure it has a nice looking cover. I can't tell if the white area to the left is a door, or if it is a wall that your ironing board can hang on.

Is there a way to cover the washing machine shut off valves? Maybe hang a shallow box over them, open at the bottom.

If you need storage for non-decor items, add closed storage if they won't fit under the sink. The red pail isn't adding much to your decor!

I'd be inclined to just put a cheerful poster on the wall, in a color that looks good with your ironing board cover.