were in the process of choosing our kitchen colours for our new build, we've chosen prime stone honed Pukekawa stone as the benchtop, Warm oak timber laminate flooring & black handles & silver chalice carpet (for adjacent dining room)
We will be doing all the Cabnitry the same colour.
we narrowed down to these 6 colours - anybody got any picks / thought / comments??
- Best wood Feather white embossed
- Melteca Gentle beige naturale
- Prime Melamine 1/4 Thorndon Cream
- Prime melamine white embossed
- Best wood melamine Artic white embossed
- Melteca Malibu naturale