racheldhanjal

What colour kitchen stools?

racheldhanjal
5 months ago
last modified: 5 months ago

Hello I’d love some help with the colour and type of kitchen stool to get. I just want a couple of stools but I have no idea if I should match it to my dining chairs, the kitchen bench which is white, or the buffet table which is beach wood with rattan doors. And what sort of material and style to get? Wood or metal?

? I’m not sure if adding more black will be too much black! not sure why this is so hard to figure out 😂

id love your feedback and any help 😆

we eventually want to get the lounge chair in more of a cream/neutral colour than the dark navy/grey it is now.

i was considering these Kmart chairs

• Kate
    5 months ago

buy 2 and try them. kmart give full refunds if they don't look good.

Best Answer
  • julie herbert
    5 months ago

I think they would look great and give a real contrast to the area and such a great price, some stools are so pricey but Kmart do fabulous replicas of designer pieces, this Hendrix stool from Zanui is $299.95 very similar.

• racheldhanjal
    Original Author
    5 months ago

Wow they are very similar! Thanks Julie I appreciate your response ☺️

• Stefan Daniels
    5 months ago

I’d go with a nice wood bar stool with a backrest ◡̈

• racheldhanjal
    Original Author
    5 months ago

Thanks Stefan. Would you go with painted wood or just the wood colour on its own?

• racheldhanjal
    Original Author
    5 months ago

Thanks Kate great idea I’ll def give it a go!