renata_silva32

Theater room 3.1 x 4.8 m photos please

Renata Silva
2 years ago

Hi all :) we are building a house and our theater room will be 3.1x4.8 I know it’s narrow :( but unfortunately that’s all it can be done . Our idea is to have a platform with a 3 seater followed by a 2 seater as I don’t think another 3 seater would fit :( I was wondering if anyone has this size theater room and could send me a pic ? I searched online but couldn’t find anything at all and I find so hard to pictured in my head what would look like . Thank u so much I really appreciate it :-)

Comments (8)

• dreamer
    2 years ago

Where are doors and windows in the room?

• dreamer
    2 years ago

Just two photos I got straight away. Different concepts.

• Renata Silva
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Hey :) door was gonna be in the middle of the room but builder said to have it in the corner to allow more space for seating - haven’t decide on widows yet (happy to have ideas here too 😊) but I’m considering a small window say 1.2 high by 1.5 ish wide … as we want the room dark and don’t want the window to interfere with seating space .. thanks for replaying :)

• dreamer
    2 years ago

Without the plans of your home it is hard to say where windows and doors should be. We might be putting a window into another room.

• Renata Silva
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks again for your help .. I’m sending a copy of te plans :) although measurements on the plan aren’t 100% correct as we have modified . Thank u so much once again for helping me :)

• Renata Silva
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Ps - the “siting area “ is the theater room

• dreamer
    2 years ago

Below is my suggestion. Sliding doors in the middle of room. This will give access to all seating. Seating along the right hand wall completely. Then next row ,leaving enough room for walking. Screen on the left wall. Window in the corner top left hand. With thick blockout curtains. A drink/snack station could be located on the bottom left hand corner.

• Renata Silva
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank u so so so much . No words to express how thankful I’m for u to take the time and do this .