jjm70

Do matching kitchen faucet and beverage faucet sets even exist?

jjm70
2 months ago

Is anyone aware of a matching kitchen faucet + beverage faucet set?

I'm aiming to upgrade both my kitchen faucet and beverage faucet, and I'd like for them to closely resemble each other. During the course of my recent product research, I can't seem to see any faucets marketed or sold as a set. In fact, many within the same vendor product line don't even look similar.

I've already viewed Moen's product line as well as Delta's products, at length. I suspect the same finish from the same vendor (e.g. Delta's Artic Stainless) will help provide some similarity. But I haven't been able to find shapes and handles in a kitchen faucet that look identical (or at least very similar) to a companion beverage faucet.

Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 months ago

Tobe honest ireallydo not even think about it I have achrome water faucet and a black and stainless faucet . IMO pick your battles and this is minor in the grand kitchen design world .Really do you see it?

jjm70 thanked Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • Connecticut Yankeeeee
    2 months ago

In my other house both faucets are chrome, but do not match in style. The beverage faucet is connected to our reverse osmosis and I think I recall that limited our choices. Honestly, I don’t even think about it.

jjm70 thanked Connecticut Yankeeeee
  • chicagoans
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

I have a kitchen faucet and two bar faucets from the Brizo Litze line. The finishes, handles and shapes are the same. The bar faucets are smaller and don’t have a pull down like the kitchen faucet.

jjm70 thanked chicagoans
  • chicagoans
    2 months ago

ETA the Brizo Litze line has beverage faucets in addition to kitchen and bar faucets; the beverage faucets are smaller than the bar faucets.

jjm70 thanked chicagoans
  • jjm70
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Thank you all for the feedback.

I agree faucets are usually small and incidental, not a focal point, in a kitchen. But we have a very tiny kitchen so it feels like the faucets attract more than average attention. And I'm detail-oriented so I'm always noticing them - i.e. this change of faucets is admittedly more for my own warm-and-fuzzy feeling than it is for guests. (Functionality & quality are factors here, too. Our current faucets fall short.)

James: I appreciate the referral to the Kohler product line. I had a look, and I found at least one exact matching set: 'Graze' is available as both a kitchen faucet and beverage faucet. A few others in the line also seem to match reasonably well. I'm leaning towards these at the moment.

The Brizo product line is interesting, too. Many of them resemble each other and so they fit together well.

The next step is finding them from affordable providers. So far, I've found some decent prices on eBay. If anyone else can think of another vendor with good pricing, I'm all ears.

• PRO
    Lacy Keller Interiors
    2 months ago

California Faucets has beautiful bar/prep, hot/cold & filtered water faucets that match their standard sized faucets. Also - a finish guide does exist for Insinkerator faucets - they've matched up their finishes to other faucet brands (delta, moen, grohe, etc. : https://insinkerator.emerson.com/en-us/insinkerator-products/water-dispensers/faucets

jjm70 thanked Lacy Keller Interiors
  • PRO
    JAN MOYER
    2 months ago

"I'm detail oriented"

" It's for my own warm and fuzzy feeling"

"(Functionality & quality are factors here, too. Our current faucets fall short.)"

Pay to play., it is either very important, or it is not.

Go to a good local and dedicated plumbing supply, as the kitchen faucet is far more important and many more touches in a single day.

You aren't going to match/coordinate style/finish look/quality all on Ebay.

There are many with a match: )

• chicagoans
    2 months ago

re: vendors: I ordered my Brizo Litze faucets through Ferguson after visiting their showroom. (Actually my contractor ordered them and I got a discount through him.) I was looking at several, but knew I wanted one with brass construction and a spray function that stays on so that limited my options. Like you, I also hoped for a style that comes in different sizes. The Ferguson sales person has a Brizo and recommended it; I've been very happy with the faucets. The Ferguson website is Build.com if you want to take a look.

Sponsored