Discover the finest German-made HARO Flooring, imported and distributed exclusively throughout New Zealand by us. Our Hardwood Flooring products are not only designed but also expertly crafted in Germany, setting them apart from the rest.
Experience the remarkable features of HARO Flooring: its unparalleled durability, hassle-free installation with its top-connect system, and no need for sanding or polyurethane after installation. Plus, enjoy its low maintenance and vast range of colours and finishes to choose from.
We take pride in sourcing our hardwood from certified, sustainably managed forests in Europe, ensuring that we contribute to preserving the environment.
As passionate believers in the beauty of timber floors, we are excited to share the unparalleled quality of HARO Flooring with New Zealand.
HARO Flooring also stands out because it:
- Is extremely hard-wearing.
- Comes as a finished product without needing to sand/polyurethane after installation.
- Has a top-connect system making installation very easy.
- Requires very little maintenance.
- Comes in huge variety of colours and finishes.
- Is sourced from certified, sustainably managed forests in Europe.
- We are privileged to be able to bring HARO to New Zealand where timber floors have always been popular.
Flooring Installation, Flooring Sales, Laminate Flooring Installation, Laminate Flooring Repair, Laminate Flooring Sales, Timber Floor Installation, Timber Flooring Sales, Wood Floor Repair, Tile Installation, Wood Flooring Installation, Wood Floor Oiling, Cleaning Products, Professional Advice
Queenstown, Christchurch, Auckland, Dunedin, Invercargill, Wanaka, Blenheim, Nelson, Wellington, Palmerston North, New Plymouth, Hamilton, Tauranga, Hastings, Napier, Rotorua, Timaru, Te Anau, Twizel, Geraldine, Kerikeri, Taupo, Kaikoura, Picton, Masterton
100% PEFC Certified | ISO 9001 | ISO 14001 | HARO Warranty 30 years | Blue Angel Eco Label | Made in Germany | CE | vdp/FEP | Ü mark | EPLF