tm0421
9 years ago
Can I Get plans for this cabana
South Tampa · More Info

Comments (20)

• tm0421
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    If you could that would be great. My email is tm@cfsjets.com. I really like your ideas.
  • tm0421
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    You just made my night . Thank you so much. I will send you pics when we do are project. This is a great service to all and you are so kind to do this. TKS
  • tm0421
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    What is the approx cost?
  • saradhya
    7 years ago
    Would love to get plans for this cabana as well if you're still sharing them. My email is s808@hotmail.com. Getting ready to build a cabana in my backyard!
  • Ryan Stamps
    7 years ago
    I would love a copy of the plans too. If any of you still have a copy my email is ryanlcstamps@gmail.com. Would really appreciate it! Building something like this very soon in my backyard.
  • ghenebry
    7 years ago

Any chance you are still sharing plans? Looking at building a cabana this spring. Email is ghenebry@yahoo.com if you are still willing to send along....

• PRO
    Grand Vista Pools
    7 years ago

I sent the plans to your email

• Debbie Knight
    6 years ago
    Can you send the cabana plans to me as well? Dknight@onebanc.com
  • Michelle Phillips
    6 years ago
    Can you please send me these plans as well? I will pay you a fee if you are willing to share. My email is mmurray241@hotmail.com
    Really love this design!! Thank you!
  • Michelle Phillips
    6 years ago
    I live in Pennsylvania.
  • Brett/Katie Fechte
    6 years ago

Can you send me plans as well? bfech89@gmail.com
    Thank you.

• April Sinitiere Marquis
    6 years ago
    Would love a copy of these cabana plans as well. My email is rmarquis8@eatel.net. Thx
  • Mandy Roberson
    5 years ago

Can I possibly purchase plans for this cabana? Roberson925@gmail.com

• Dania
    3 years ago

What are this cabanas dimensions/? Can you send me the plans if possible. Melnickd@aol.com

• Lori Stommel Bell
    3 years ago

Hi, If you are still sharing plans for the cabana I would love to have them also. Or if you can direct me to someone I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Lori. Lorib1209@gmail.com

• Elyse Azus
    3 years ago

Hi! I love this cabana and would also love the plans if it’s still possible. We just built our pool and we are planning to build a cabana for next summer. Thanks so much, Elyse
    elyseazus@gmail.com

• Julie B
    3 years ago

Can you please send these plans to jordan.solomon@gmail.com

• Scott Chapman
    2 years ago

If still sharing plans could you send plans to chappy23tx@gmail.com

Thank you

• Nancy Beeh
    last year

Love Love Love this! If possible I would love these plans ? Beeh123@aol.com. Thanks!