15 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 14 years ago
Related Discussions
Do I paint out my exposed beams or not? Sliding doors?
Comments (8)Thank you everyone for your ideas. We are about to paint the walls an off white - double merino, and thought we might paint the doors and pelmets the same and now after reading your comments I think we will leave the timber beams and paint the ceiling between them the same as the walls, and will consider the bar supports too. What do people think about painting ceilings, doors and walls the same colour?...See MoreWhat to do with this hallway wall?
Comments (3)The first thing I would do is switch your light fixture to track lighting. That way you can focus the light onto that wall much like what is done in an art gallery. I also think that may stop the reflection you are getting. I think putting cabinets on the long wall will really close in the space. I would make your red wall your gallery wall. I'd frame everything in white so they "pop" off the wall. The problem with the other wall being the gallery wall is that it's just to narrow. You can't really stand back far enough to see the art....See MoreNeed help for a small courtayrd
Comments (2)I was thinking maybe a pergola so that you can still enjoy the sun when necessary but have a small area where you can just relax with your family. What were you thinking?...See MoreMust rangehood be wider than cooktop?
Comments (5)I have just bought a schweigen with motor on the roof. The best information and help that I got was from the installers. Parex Industries are the NZ importers, but I must say the only help they gave me was the phone number of the installers. I just tried to find it for you but can't. They are brilliant to talk to and get advise from. I spoke to them before I purchased. The one thing that I realized is the installation is one of the major factors. Give Parex a ring and get installers number will be your best bet, all the retail outlets did was provide conflicting information....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 6 years ago





Donna Thomas Vintage Chic Furniture