trendydecor365

Preparing for Xmas

Hey guys!! Soooo My new living area is not so classic colored for Xmas. I have citrus yellow walls along with grey & black and white décor. I've decided to add in a hint of turquoise here & there to bring out my living room theme so it won't be so boring. I've been shopping for items lately. My Xmas tree is white & I planned to put silver, gold, & turquoise ornaments & garland on the tree with clear bright lights.
Please say that I'm on the right track.
I added a new turquoise pillow a new winter white throw, a Joy lighted sign & a glass Turquoise tree knick knack all from Target. I'm on a budget and have 3 children this look is going good in my eyes. Should I include more décor besides the tree?.. I'm going to put the tree up tonight & then post pictures.

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Trendy Decor 365 LLC
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Thanks so much! I was thinking if the gold would crash with the yellow walls.. Then I thought that yellow & gold are in the same family. Lol. I think that the tree would stand out more behind the yellow wall with just the white silver & turquoise tree. You're absolute right. I'll be sure to post pics. Thanks again. :)
  • terry toon
    8 years ago
    Love it so far!
  • Rawketgrl
    8 years ago

Darling! The peacock theme is big right now and would go well with your walls and decor.

• PRO
    In Style Modern
    8 years ago

The theme of
    your Christmas tree is really very elegant and your living room is very unique.
    If you still have remaining budget for additional Christmas décor, you can
    blend it with the color of your Christmas tree. Silver and gold is simply a
    perfect match that even celebrities prefer this combination. I am also a mother
    and budget becomes very tight especially during Christmas season, so pick the
    right décor that’s not too expensive yet elegant, something that will perfectly
    fit your theme this year.

• PRO
    Trendy Decor 365 LLC
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the motivation. I've decided to add on a new color. I found some inspiration at my local discount store. I'm excited to get to work then post pics.
  • PRO
    Trendy Decor 365 LLC
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    It's finally all coming along. I've found a place to put the tree. I still have to add on to what I have. I don't know whats missing... Hmmmmmm.... I have 2 stockings that match the tree skirt & that's it..
  • PRO
    Broadway Botanicals
    8 years ago

Loving the peacock photos above.

• PRO
    Trendy Decor 365 LLC
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    I spiced it up a bit!! :)