travis_sulewski

No shower tray

Travis Sulewski
8 years ago
What shower system (how is it designed) did you use to ensure water does escape the bathroom? I see that this is even on the second floor of the house.
Travis
Master Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

Thanks for such a great question! Unfortunately, we do not have this sort of information ourselves, but please feel free to get in touch with the builder of this home for more detailed info.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• PRO
    DES Home Renovations
    7 years ago
    Travis,

Curb less or Level Entry showers can be done several ways. Two of the best product you can use and that I would recommend is Wedi & VIM Product, we've used both and it works out great.
  • PRO
    VIM Products, Inc. - Level Entry Shower System™
    6 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation! We would love to chat with anyone who has questions about the Level Entry Shower System! www.vimproducts.com

• PRO
    User
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Curb less entry look AMAZING. From a functional perspective, I find they rarely work well. Water always escapes at point of entry resulting in the end user having to wipe the floor after each shower. I would be curious for the homeowner to chime in and provide real life experience after having used the shower for a couple of years now?