Hi all,
My husband and I have just bought this house.
Would love some help with the colour scheme.
Currently thinking a dark grey slate roof with matching aluminium doors and windows. And really unsure on what colour to do the concrete block? if at all.
What would you all recommend I do?
Also, do you think I should get rid of that heavy wooden sun thing out front of house? I don't think it looks very balanced. I'd prefer to change deck to a wooden one level deck too. And definitely removing the 70s sun room you can see to the right and will leave as a nice small open deck.
Thank you all for your input in advance!
Georgia ;)
Courtney Allan
Related Discussions
Painting the exterior of our 1970 house - colour advice needed please!
Q
I need help choosing an exterior colour scheme
Q
I need help for the colour scheme for our new build kitchen
Q
Red brick, terracotta roof - suitable color scheme?
Q