janelle_toheriri

Help for bedroom please

Janelle Toheriri
11 years ago
Hi this is my daughters bedroom, I have just purchased this property, it needs ALOT of work. I do have big plans of extending but that won't happen for a couple of years. It is a 1920's house.
All the walls in this house need redone as they are just hardwood with no insulation this is my next project.
So this is my daughters room for now & it's really quite small I changed her back to single beds, one is a king single and I was going to do the other a couch?? I need a spare bed as she has a lot of sleepovers :) I am covering this wardrobe in as my bedroom is on otherside & I need to extend my wardrobe. I purchased a wardrobe for her that I will paint. My colour scheme is black white silver & pink. I will prob paint the walls white as this house is so dark. I will paint some of he cobble things & put a top on for her desk. I also have a piece of vintage furniture I am redoing for her drawers, wondering if I should paint these bright pink. Also I have a light pink blind to put up.
So my question is how should I style this room & should I go orange pink & white or pink white silver & black?

Comments (4)