collinstoni

How comfortable is the ANDY couch by Jardan?

Visual Resource
4 years ago

Do you have an ANDY couch by Jardan? How comfortable do you find it? We are a family of three, and after the little one is in bed the nightly couch sitting can go on for a number of hours. So I was wondering, can you tell me what you think of the 'comfort factor' this couch offers, after you have been sitting on it for a long time (a few hours for example.) Do you feel shooting pains up you spine? Do certain body parts start to ache? Or, have you fallen asleep due to the amazing comfort of the couch? I would love to hear your thoughts. We are considering buying this couch and need some first hand reassurance regarding the lounging comfort factor. Many thanks for reading this and hopefully your reply, Toni

Comments (5)

• Kate
    4 years ago

Doesn’t look comfy. Base looks too solid. Bear in mind you also can’t take base cushions off for cleaning. The chase lounge results in straight legs so that’s also less supporting for lower back . Go sit on it for half an hour when you are not tired

Visual Resource thanked Kate
  • PRO
    Visual Resource
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Does anyone have this couch (the Andy by Jardan)? I would love to hear you thoughts on how comfortable (or not) you find it, for long lounging sessions.

• squair
    4 years ago

We don’t have this, but we chose fixed cushions in a Natuzzi lounge some years ago; we got sick of the cushions constantly having to be fixed in our old lounge; the down-side is that the cushions need to be “refilled” now & that is a problem with fixed cushions! Dilemma! I guess you have to spend good money on loose cushions - that’s what we’d do next time. BTW: not impressed with the quality of our Italian Natuzzi. I don’t like the frame on the Jardan. I always feel that this frame won’t endure alot of use.... good luck. Do not give in!

Visual Resource thanked squair
  • PRO
    Visual Resource
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you for your thoughts Squair. Indeed, making the ideal couch decision is quite tricky! Cheers, Toni

• squair
    4 years ago

Honestly, at 67 I feel like I may have worked stuff out! I trust you are alot younger & that you heed someone’s advice. This site has helped me in a huge way so don’t “make do” when you get aggravated & frustrated... keep sitting on the bean bags or milk crates… x Lorraine