dsdezines

Traditional Meets Contemporary Charm - Before & After

The clients had finished a lengthy renovation & extension on the charming weatherboard house. They were then stumped on what to do next, so engaged me to help them add the finishing touches to the home and work on furnishing each space. They had no real direction or idea how they wanted to place to look, however the clients where quite traditional, so I knew it had to be a classic/contemporary style.

I pretty much had free range to create an inviting and comfortable home, with quality in mind. Once I established a colour theme inspired by the front door and bound by the timbre flooring, the rest fell into place.

After presenting my ideas to the clients we visited several suppliers to view the furniture, they were very pleased with the quality and the variety of furniture I sourced. The clients were thrilled that I was able to find unique furniture, that they had never seen before in regular stores.

I helped furnish the Entry, Formal Lounge, Master Bedroom, Dining / Living room, Outdoor area & Study (still in work).

Before:

After:

Reservoir Beauty · More Info

Before:

After:

Check out the entire project here!

Comments (7)