jenna_higham

Dulux Snowy Mountains - why does it look green?

Jenna H
last year

Hi!
I just got my interior painted in Snowy Mountains (full) on walls and Quarter on trims/VJs and I feel like it's throwing green! Like it's a light mint colour. Do you think it is because of the rich floors? These will be sanded back soon to their original blonde colour.
Help! I don't want pale green walls lol

Comments (3)

• bigreader
    last year

It’s always hard to judge colours on a screen. But the walls do look a bit green. Is it the same in every room. The floor colour will impact it but in your case I’d have thought it would throw up red related tones, not green. You can wait until after your floors are done and see what happens or have a cost of SMQ 1/4 (which looks great on the trims and vj) rolled over the top.

• Kate
    last year

The red floor can bring out some green tones. Check with the painter about the colour and no of coats. When u sand and get furniture it will change again ,

• Leanne Erasmus
    last year

Hi Jenna, How are you liking the SM Full? I am seriously thinking about doing my living area in this mainly due to the very light white floors and the SMH looked very stark with the white floor tiles. I'd love to know how you feel about the colour 4 months on! This is my room, you can just see a painted square under the left window! the left colour is SM and the one next to it is Silver Tea Set.