amanda_ognibene79

Help needed - Ensuite reno

We have a local tiler managing our ensuite renovation. He has not managed his trades well and hence we are now on week 6 without a bathroom. He finished the tiling on Friday and to say I am disappointed is an understatement. I'm am seeking opinions and asking for help on what to do from here??? Not sure what my options are. I will attach just a few of the photos to show the level of his work but also preface this by saying he came highly recommended. His own plumber who came out yesterday to fit off the taps said this is one of the worst he's ever seen. Hoping someone can help because I don't know enough to understand if this can be fixed or do we need to insist he start again ??? Thanks in advance for any advice, At this stage U called him prior to the plumber fit out to ask him to pause and come have a look and he said the plumber was booked and that he will "try" and get out this week. I will not name and shame so please don't ask. This is just a VERY small example of the issues and there is missing or cracked grout everywhere.

Comments (16)