webuser_647856473

red awning (Paris French style)

HU-647856473
6 months ago

Hello , I'm looking for a red awning (Paris French style) do you know where can I find that around Auckland NZ please ?

Comment (1)

• User
    6 months ago

Hi , when I've looked , there seem to be several different styles of Paris French style awnings -- there are red and white striped ones with scalloped ends , some are squarish , some 1/4 round , some have the ends also 1/4 round . Then there are ones that almost look like half those ladies Victorian umbrellas -- sort of 1/4 of an orange in shape , but in red . Some have white stripes , some have white piping around them , some have both , some are just red .

But then when you look at old established Paisian shops , quiet a lot have sloping but quite square awnings , often between pillars , and often closer to burgundy than red , often with gold letters namimng the shop .

No doubt you know what you want , but theres a huge variety .

The smaller rounder ones can be imported ( Ali Express shows them around $120 each but I think thats plus freight and GST ) , but custom made ones to suit specific shapes or areas or colours , you would need an awning company , as they would know where to get the frames etc . An upholsterer or similar may be alble to make them , but they would presumably have trouble sourcing the frames .