This home is one of Southport's Historical Cottages. The E.B. Daniel Homestead was built in 1875 and purchased by our client upon her retirement in 2014. The home, now known as "The Mermaid Manor" was in dire need of some TLC.
Tracy, along with her builder Fred Fiss of Green Harmony Homes, had the vision to bring her dream into a reality and to give this home the love it deserved. When Fred introduced Tracy to David she knew he was 'the one' to give her that Dream Kitchen!
Tracy showed David her idea notebook and trusted him to design her dream kitchen and he did just that! They communicated by telephone and email with Tracy only being in Southport four times over the construction period. Not only did David design the kitchen and laundry room, he also installed the cabinetry in the kitchen, laundry, and a makeup table in the master bath.
What we love about this project
- Open and Inviting Kitchen especially perfect for entertaining
- The natural flow from one room to another
- That expansive island with drawer storage and lots of seating
- The Big Chill Appliances are AMAZING
- Italian Glass Subway Tile Backsplash
- Custom Glass Cabinet Pulls