vicky2882

Calling on all Houzzers!! Boring-living room help!!!

Vicky
7 years ago
Well, I ALWAYS read questions and (great) answers on this section, so I thought I'd give it a try...
My living room/dining room is -after 6 years of being almost the same- boring!! (At least for me, anyway!)
I was looking for an "ecletic scene" since all my furniture are inherited and the space is not that big.
We love to entertain people every weekend (thus the amount of sitting spaces) and I need the "mini sofa and chair" for my 2-years old (she wouldnt eat elsewhere...)
So I'd LOVE to change it, but I really dont know what to do or where to start.
I'd very very much appreciate your input but -and here is the tricky/challenging part- I cannot buy new furniture (money issues, as you might guess..) and I live in Argentina! (So specific US designer-store-brand suggestions would be... Not very helpful).
I'll include the 4 pictures that I am allowed to: 1 taken from the main entrance; 1 from the other side of the room (dining area); and 1 of each side.
Behind the orange wall with a round mirror there is a bathroom. And what is below that mirror is a fireplace (with the system of a heater)
The dining area is open to the kitchen.
I REALLY look forward to reading your suggestions!! (Upholstering, color scheme, "art", room distribution, etc. all open for discussion!) Thanks in advance!!!!

Comments (9)