Finally made progress
13 years ago


Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 13 years ago
Related Discussions
Finally Made progress !!
Comments (5)I love it! I agree with paint color. Too much purple in there. How about something that will complement the warm brown of the leather furniture? I think the paint you have right now would look good with a more modern design scheme with light furniture which probably isn't in your budget. Paint is cheap to buy. Get some paint swatches and hold them next to the floor and leather sofa. It will help you see what looks good. Pottery Barn colors from Benjamin Moore paints are pretty fool proof....See MoreA suitable topic to share ideas for projects on a budget
Comments (77)I won't bother with lattice, barrels are partially obscured from the street by fencing and if I put it up I would have to work around the lattice in order to turn the valves for water. If I can just make better use of collected water I'll be happy. We are at the end of our growing season so I should be cleaning up the garden and putting it to bed for the winter, just can't seem to get motivated. We had our first frost last week. Usually, our average early frost date is 1 November. I got almost no produce from garden this year, but there is always next year. Chookchook2 I've seen some of those decorative metal panels and they are gorgeous, sure hope your budget will allow you to get some before too long. Most of our state has been on fire for a good part of the summer. The closest is across the river from us and they have been battling it for almost a month. Some friends have had to evacuate repeatedly. We've only been concerned once, a small grass fire on our side of the river on a day we had wind gusts up to 65mph. Fortunately, it was put out quickly. Australia and New Zealand have both sent firefighters to help with the blazes. I can't begin to tell you how appreciative we are. The closest fire was fought for almost a week by local volunteers only as there were no other resources available. They were all on other fires. The Army National Guard (reserve troops) were called out to help with support duties and for the first time ever the federal Department of Natural Resources (DNR) asked for civilian volunteers to help with non firefighting tasks, cutting fire breaks, moving supplies etc....See MoreCurb appeal indecision... advice please!
Comments (91)Sorry I am so late coming to your site - you are an inspiration to all, homeowners and advisers alike. For your planting advice, I suggest you call Merrifield Garden Center to see if they will come out your way. They currently have wonderful garden centers in Merrifield and Fairfax (both in Fairfax County) and a new one in Gainesville, but they may come further south to wherever you reside. (www.MerrifieldGardenCenter.com) Even if they don't send designers to your area, they are worth a trip to see their huge selection for a day of pleasure and inspiration, or to pick up some plants. Most of my clients are in the Fairfax and greater Washington area, but I am currently living out west below Front Royal, VA on the Shenandoah mountainside - wonderful views. cascio.offsite@gmail.com...See MoreTime for a new kitchen?
Comments (2)Hi Courtney, Yes, they are both are beautiful kitchen styles. Kitchen hardware has had a lot of development in the last 30 years: read more about the storage and organisation solutions Rudi included in Blum's Kitchen Inspirations Magazine. Kind Regards, Sophie - Blum New Zealand...See More- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago





decoenthusiaste