janicekdavis

White or cream?

Janice
7 years ago

I am mildly losing sleep over what color cabinets to choose.

We chose cream but I'm seriously considering white. Here's the thing, every kitchen I've ever been drawn to has been white. The model we looked at is cream so it's hard for me to picture white. The reason I was drawn to the model may be because I could actually see it. Still when I google pics I always look at white. When I go to friends houses, it's the white kitchens I love. But this will be a huge leap and I don't want it to end up looking ultra modern and trendy.

If we decide to leap to white, does the cambria we picked go with the white or should we pick something else? Would you pick white or cream? We did a moonmist blue paint and we are still debating on the tile though it will probably be that cream/white one up top. I want to decorate more in the coastal style and I don't want it to look too modern.

The bottom two tiles are pool tiles but give us an idea for something we looked at already.

This is a picture of the model with cream cabinets and the cambria we love. But it's got a lot of brown to it and I despise brown for the most part. We picked a moonmist blue paint.

Comments (25)