amyearlington

Need Some Design Thoughts: Beach Condo Living / Dining Space

amy e
6 years ago

Beach condo that I replacing all the furniture (everything in the pictures is being sold). I already have the TV mounted where I want it. The only 2 items that are important to me are: (1) I would like to keep with a grey and white base color with turquoises and blues and (2) I want either a floating shelf to be used as a desk for a laptop OR a stand alone desk that faces my window so I can look outside.

I have two couches picked out: 1 from Rooms To Go, Cindy Crawford Home Madison Place Platinum 2 Pc Sectional - right facing chaise or 1 from City Furniture, Wynn Light Gray Microfiber Right Chaise Sectional.

This is what i need help with (at least from a design standpoint, lol). if I chose the RTG couch, I will place it under the window and have room to place a floating shelf under the window and have room to extend it towards the entrance door and i'm good. If I chose the CF couch (which i like better), I dont have room for a floating shelf and need to buy a stand alone desk and not sure if it will look good in the room just up against the wall looking at the door and the window. Additionally, this couch has a tubular chome base which I do not want to accent. I want white washed wood. Thoughts on where to put the desk and if I can get try to "ignore" the chome?

Comments (6)

Sponsored