webuser_860422468

Pool Help Needed! Come pick my tile.

Briana Walker
5 years ago
We are about to begin construction on a large backyard renovation, including building a pool. We had someone help us with the pool layout but they don’t do the design portion like pick tiles. Which stinks.

So, we need help! I feel in love with a spa design using Arto Brick conche tiles (fish scale/mermaid tile- see attached picture) in a white color that changes in the light that has a modern look that is a tad... rustic (can’t think of a better word to describe). It’s unique and amazing. But, I’m planning on using it for the focal center wall and the elevated bench wall (see attached picture of our layout). We will have a lot of cement similar to the spa picture attached but need to find a tile for our waterline and our spa. HELP!

I think it may be best to stay with the Arto Brick line to keep with the unique look that their tile brings but I don’t think I want more conche. I was thinking about the little squares or even a subway type but confused if it will look good with the conche and also debating if I bring in colors. This is seriously much harder than I ever imagined. They have great cement tile patterns, but they won’t work in the pool. Only their ceramics. I’m beyond confused and would love feedback and opinions.

A lot of our decor will be black and white and grey. I do love pattern and color. But I also like simple. I’m attaching a picture of another pool that used the Arto tile in the small squares. If I do that, I would maybe do light greens and blues and even some grey to go with the water pool theme.

Y’all want to pick my coping and pavers too??!!!

Comments (23)

Sponsored