rachael_abbott

caroma urbane rimless toilet suite feedback/review?

Rachael Abbott
5 years ago

Hi, we have specified 2 Caroma Urbane Rimless Toilets for our new extension and just was after a bit of feedback. I have read they are slightly higher than standard, which is fine but also that they don't flush very well. Is there anyone that can give feedback on this issue? Would we be better having the version with a rim, I never thought about whether that would affect the flushing?

Thanks

Comments (6)

• thinkoutsidethebox
    5 years ago

Hi,

We had a Caroma Forma Cleanflush rimless back-to-wall overheight toilet installed as part of a bathroom reno late last year. We've been using it since December and I love it. Uses less water and flushes better than our previous toilet, which was approximately 12 years old.

The extra height is comfortable for us and it's much easier to clean than our previous toilet. The majority of the time, a single flush is sufficient for our needs. I can only recall 1 or 2 occasions when flushing twice was necessary, but that was due to a health issue and probably any other low-water toilet would require a double flush.

I'm now planning to renovate our other bathroom and will buy another Caroma Forma rimless toilet.

Note: You might want to check, but the Urbane model might differ from the Forma in the shape of the tank.

I hope this helps.

• thinkoutsidethebox
    5 years ago

Here's a youtube video on the Caroma cleanflush toilets in case you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxdg8G2YOE

• Rachael Abbott
    Original Author
    4 years ago

The 2 Caroma Urbane Rimless Toilets have now been installed and are great. Definitely recommend. Easy to clean, flush well.

• Nancy Pham
    3 years ago

@Rachael Abbott we're thinking of getting the Urbane Cleanflush toilets do you still recommend? Thanks.

• Selena Nguyen
    2 years ago

Hi @Rachael Abbott , How have your Urbane ones been after 2 years? I saw lots of negative reviews where the full flush is not enough for no. 2 and usually you need to hold the button a bit longer or more flushes. I would really appreciate your experience :)

• Kate
    2 years ago

I have caroma urban rimless 2yo and an older caroma 12 yo not rimless. The older one I have to hold own for full flush. Really both are similar. No real issues