we are doing a total remodel on our brick bathroom/laundry.
Attached are some pics of old bathroom and floor plan.
We are removing the shower-over-bath and just having a frameless shower.
- thinking of having the shower run along back wall C (where window is) and have the washing machine in the nook that is left along wall D.
- two towel rails along wall E and door will be replaced with a Sliding Barn door for space
- unsure whether to have full length vanity running along wall H or just a 1200-1500 long and leave the space at the end where shower entry is
reason I thought of full length vanity was to
- having Small under mount Laundry sink in corner
- a removable panel that contains shelving for now, but washing machine could always go back under there if the size changed
- then normal undermount basin
- one continuous vanity top to cover the lot and all at same height
but now just thinking May be too cramped?
any ideas would be great!!