leslierae_cox

Your work is an example of true craftsmanship!

Leslie Rae Cox
3 years ago
I am designing and building a home in Savannah, GA and have been so inspired with your work, especially your bookcases and beautiful woodwork. I have designed bookcases in the living room and my trim carpenter says that trimming it out with wood and applying panel mould will be very expensive and that he will have trouble transitioning to dry wall, the primary wall material which meets the wood around a corner. I was wondering if you have any suggestions. Do you use dry wall for your wall material in Australia or do you use plaster? Any advice you can provide would be much appreciated!
Warm regards,
Leslie
Bedroom space adjoing library area · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Groth & Sons
    3 years ago

Dear Leslie, I am not 100% sure what you are trying to achieve but we do you both, plaster and drywall construction in Australia and Europe. By transition, do you mean you have a straight join between plasterboard and timber? or do you mean in regards to a direct stick of molding materials? If you wanted to forward some more drawings I would be happy to have a quick look.

Best regards

Amos

• Leslie Rae Cox
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you Amos. That would be wonderful, I will send these drawings over shortly.

sincere.y, Leslie