sandyk311

Fenix NTM kitchen cabinets

sandyk311
3 years ago

Does anyone have kitchen cabinets made in Fenix NTM? I am Looking for reviews and opinions from people who have them on their durability, scratches, stains, and cleaning ability. I am interested in Aster Cusine cabinets in Fenix NTM Bianco. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    3 years ago

I have no experience with this company but usually Italian made products in my experience are really well done. The redo cabinets in this pic were Ikea but the finish was done in Italy and those cabinets are still going strong 17 years later and I ran a catering biz from that kitchen. BTW I use Ikea a lot in my design biz for the simple fact you get a good warranty and honestly the best price around for a very well designed kitchen. In my house now I still run a catering biz and I have the white high gloss cabinets from Ikea and 13 years later they still look like new. I think the Italian made ones will stand up well I just like to spend my clients money wisely so just giving you some options.

sandyk311 thanked Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • sandyk311
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you so much for your input! I appreciate it! I will continue to research!

• jdesign_gw
    3 years ago

Sandyk311, contact me if you want more info. We make these doors everyday. Been working with this product for more than five years now.

• bbyblmrs
    3 years ago

jdesign supplied cabinet doors for our IKEA kitchen and bathroom this past Summer. I have never loved a kitchen more. It looks sleek, smart, modern and you honestly wouldn't believe that they were Ikea frames underneath. This was one of the best choices we made for our house reno. I have no regrets.

sandyk311 thanked bbyblmrs
  • Mary Elizabeth
    3 years ago

Scherr Cabinets has started several new lines of cabinet doors with this modern look.

https://www.scherrs.com/contents/en-us/d109_Northern-Contours-Doors.html

We had a very good experience buying from them.

• PRO
    Scherr's Cabinets & Doors Inc
    3 years ago

We don't openly advertise it but we are able to sell doors sized and machined with Fenix NTM, but only for IKEA applications currently. Be warned! This stuff is pricy!

• Sarah Milo
    last year

JDesign_gw - I have no idea how I can contact you so hopefully you can read this. I need serious help with my cabinet/drawer fronts & panels, either to get new ones made or to help me figure out what I should ask my cabinet maker should do. It’s his first time using Fenix NTM and it’s a disaster. Please help!

• jdesign_gw
    last year

Sarah Milo, you can contact me at :selectfronts@gmail.com i can help you from there.