Comment (1)

• User
    2 years ago

I'd like to see a pic or image of the whole front , to get an idea of what would suit ( for example , do you have a timber front door or garage door that can be 'copied' or contrasted ; do you have rendered walls ; etc ? ) .

In in NZ and I tried to look at the website , but it won't let me , but looking at some pinterest images , they do some interesting 'fake' ( oops sorry , I misspelt 'face' ) bricks -- some have 3 different tones of charcoal , another 'aged' cream brick look , and they do 'cultured stone' too . Without access to their website and pricing , or what your contract stipulates , there may be styles of theirs that suit ( even if you have to top up the $$$ ) but without full info , its hard to know what to suggest .

The other thing that I often prefer in a column is to go with 2 or 3 materials to tie everything in -- maybe the bottom metre in a brick face to tie in with say a front wall , then a cap , then timber to tie in with a door or render to tie in with the majority of the exterior or whatever .