webuser_21214994

Monument or Night sky for wide fascia?

Eleanor Farris
2 years ago

I am so confused. We are changing our roof, the roof will be in zincalume and the wide fascia in colourbond. I was orginally going with monument for fascia and down pipes and will paint windows same colour. The house is north facing and I am not sure monument will be dark enough in sunlight. will nightsky look good? I like the dark colours to dramatise and make it a more modern look.

* What colour would you choose for the garage to complement the roof?

Thanks

Comments (5)

• Leigh James
    2 years ago

It's hard to choose. You can get paint tinted to both those though and try them out and see what you think, we did exactly that recently when trying to choose a new roller door for our place, we ended up with night sky. Our brick is a lot darker than yours though.

Eleanor Farris thanked Leigh James
  • Julie Herbert
    2 years ago

The darker the better, black looks fabulous with cream brick , really adds a wow factor.

Eleanor Farris thanked Julie Herbert
  • dreamer
    2 years ago

I think night sky would look fabulous. I would also paint the full garage/new roller door, in night sky as well. The dark colour will make the greenery stand out. Your home is going to look wonderful.

Eleanor Farris thanked dreamer
  • bigreader
    2 years ago

Like your house style. All in Night Sky.

Eleanor Farris thanked bigreader
  • Eleanor Farris
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Those photos really help to visualise it. Thanks everyone , I will defintetly go with Night sky now.

I might paint a small are of the garage night sky and see how I like it. A lot of that greenary between garage and front door is gone now.