webuser_538612850

Looking for your opinions on home designs

Ali James
last year

Hi Everyone,

I know this is really up to personal opinion, but id like to get some random strangers thoughts on some home designs. My partner and I have lived in WA for a while and now want to make something of our own...

I have done a bunch of research on builders and my partner and I have decided to go with Summit Homes, we have several friends and relatives that have built with them and have amazing feedback, even through all this annoyance with the shortages (we may hold off a little while longer but still want to make a start on planning).

I have second hand poor experience with other builders and I really dont want this post to become a discussion of the best builders, please try to just give you thoughts on the designs, choice of builders aside.

Here are the current designs we like - They also have display homes which was somewhat important for us!

Home Design 1: Losari

Home Design 2: Odeon

Home Design 3: Marli

A little info - We live in Perth so this might help your advice due to weather conditions and sunlight. All the above designs come in a variety of block sizes so this isnt a problem, i guess what im looking for here is if you live in a home with a similar design, look or feel, is there anything you can see here that we should be aware of?

Feel free to suggest any other designs from here even if its just a feature from another home. I feel like my eyes are tired from looking at them over and over!

Cheers

Al

Comments (3)