webuser_776627032

Siemens gas hob with 6kw wok burner

Abinaya S
last year

Hi everyone I'm new here. I have been using a cooktop for over 10 years and I'm considering getting a built in hob. My cooktop has a high flame and I'm used to cooking on it and I've heard that the flame in hobs are not as high as cooktops. So i have been considering getting the Siemens domino gas hob with 6kw wok burner. Does anyone have any experience using it? I it not Siemens have you used a different one with 6kw burner?

Comments (7)

• dreamer
    last year

Cook tops are the same as hobs, just different terminology. That wok burner that you have mentioned is very expensive. Have you looked at cooktops that are 5 burners, where the fifth is a wok burner. You know what your budget is and cooking preferences, so yes that individual wok burner for $1600, may suit your requirements.

• dreamer
    last year

For example, this gas cooktop has a wok burner and 4 other sized burners for a similar price to your individual wok burner.

Abinaya S thanked dreamer
  • dreamer
    last year

Also gas cooking is not as climate friendly as using an induction/electric cooktop.

Abinaya S thanked dreamer
  • Abinaya S
    Original Author
    last year

i will consider the induction. Thank you for suggesting it. on that note do you think the flexinduction is better than tge regular induction hob?

• dreamer
    last year

Regarding flex induction to regular induction, I do not have any experience with flex. But the explanation of its use are logical.

• Abinaya S
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you!