webuser_126683395

Door viewer with privacy cover (peep hole) - stainless steel

Dear Houzz members,

Does anyone make stainless steel door viewer with privacy cover (peep hole)?

Most of the products on the market are brass, and with high lead content, it is not something that I would be looking forward to using.

Comments (6)

• User
    last year

I've had cameras ( and recorders ) for at least 15 years , with at least a couple of small 19" Tvs on all the time , and also picture in picture when the TVs are on .

Not a direct answer , but I assume that is what most people do these days ? More discrete , better picture , with record function .

As far as I can work out , a camera on its own is under $50 , a 19" flat screen TV probably $20 second hand ( lets face it , no-one wants them these days , and the older Analogue ones still work as a monitor ) .

I'm in NZ , I googled and this one came up as being stainless and is $25 ( well $23.95 )

-- it is a smaller importer . Bunnings etc does seem to have brass only .

• Julie Herbert
    last year

If you type in stainless steel door viewer on EBay, there are a few on there from an Australian supplier.

• Julie Herbert
    last year

This is the one.

• User
    last year

That gold implies to me that it is actually brass , with a chrome or stainless plating Julie ?

• Julie Herbert
    last year

They list it as premium stainless steel, but you could be right pottsy, the gold does give it away.