hzdeleted_9904601

A Microwave , MiniFridge And Coffee Machine In Your Master WIR ?

User
last year

I was just looking at houses on-line , and theres one ( obviously very high end ) house that has a huge Master Bedroom ( I'd guess at least 6 metres x 6 metres ) that includes a couch and a matching chair , as well as the super-king bed and big screen TV etc . One whole wall is sliding glass , opens onto the infinity pool , but off the end of the bedroom is the walk-thru wardrobe that leads to the double en-suite ( double basins , double showerheads , 1 throne , etc ) .

But here's the thing with the walk thru robe -- there are the usual rails for clothes ( different heights , both sides ) and shoe racks and lots of white drawers and cabinets built-in , but in the design of these white cabinets there is a small bar fridge , and a bit further along a microwave , both set about stomach height , and on top a coffee machine . I guess the idea is you get up in the morning ( or maybe a midnight snack ? ) , make a couple of coffees , microwave something quick and easy , maybe eat while you change or shave or do hair and make-up .

Good idea or a high-end gimmick ?

Comment (1)

• Kate
    last year

Would have been handy when I was stuck isolating in my bedroom during covid lockdown

User thanked Kate