webuser_83620128

Cushion inserts

Belinda X
11 months ago

Hi,
We currently have Kmart cushions which have gone flat. I would like to buy new cushions which are puffier and will stay like that. Can anyone please tell me what insert I need to look for?

Comments (7)

• Deb O
    11 months ago

Polyester fibre for fullness and support or feathers/duck down for that designer look - you may need to fluff/ puff them regularly and for comfort you sink into them. Great for the karate chop look

• Julie Herbert
    11 months ago

Spotlight have great feather inserts or pillow talk.

• B M
    11 months ago

I bought some from Amazon last year and they still look fluffy.

• Rachael Manhall
    11 months ago

I replaced all of my cushions for feather inserts for the designer look, and so I could ‘chop’ them. I have to admit I prefer polyester for comfort when laying on them.

• Davincicalbourne
    11 months ago

Agree with others here, the down filling inserts from ikea have a great loft and sit beautifully. I put two in each cushion cover so they have lots of fullness which flattens pretty quickly to a plump but not over stuffed cushion

• janine_taylor2
    11 months ago

Feather inserts can be bought from places like Queen B - like suggested above make sure you buy them larger than your cushion cover that way the cushions are fuller. Feathers last for a very long time with a bit of care.