stacia_knox

Flat-profile cabinetry in a coastal/hamptons kitchen

Stacia Knox
11 months ago

I’m finding it impossible to find images of coastal-hamptons kitchens with flat profile cabinetry (not shaker)…do they exist?

Comments (5)

• bigreader
    11 months ago

You’ll need to leave out Hamiltons in your search. I’ve just checked on Pinterest and if you search “modern coastal” or “California cool” kitchens you see some flat front kitchens. Shaker is still predominant but there are others.

• bigreader
    11 months ago

That would be Hamptons not Hamiltons.

• Belinda
    11 months ago

I’m after some inspo of the same thing! I’m building a coastal style home and thinking of flat profile cabinetry this time. Might end up saving myself some money if I can figure out the right look. Let me know if you come across anything good. :)

• Stacia Knox
    Original Author
    11 months ago

Thankyou guys. The price difference between shaker and flat profile in my kitchen design is $7k (Aus) which is much needed! But I don’t want to depart too far from my Hamptons vision. Belinda- I’ve seen a couple of nice coastal/elegant kitchens since my post… I’ll update you soon. Bigreader- Thankyou 🙏

• Belinda
    11 months ago

Hi, I came across this kitchen design where a mix of cabinet fronts are used.

https://katiemartinezdesign.com/residential-project/middle-valley-road-residence/