devotion00

Help with decor of living room

devotion00
10 months ago

You guys have been amazing in giving advice (recently my hallway) so hoping to get your input.

Our living room is small but cozy. It has a high ceiling and beautiful wooden patio doors. However, the big wall needs something to bring the coherence to the room. Art is the go to, but we’re quite particular about the stuff that we put on the wall, has to have some meaning/attraction (cannot buy canvas print from IKEA etc.)

Because of the placement of the sofa
and the tv (on the other wall, opposite to the doors), the air condition is felt to be asymmetrical/not central. I cannot change that unfortunately, which is enhanced by the very useful floor lamps.

On the left handed corner, there’s a training bike that will need to remain (hidden under the outdoor chairs and cushions).

I’d like to work on the wall and can add some small items to make it look more inviting. I’d keep the sofas/rug/tv bench/coffee table (large items).

Should I add more plants, including tall plants in the left corner to have lush green space? Change floor lamps? And what to do with the wall?

Thank you all 🤍

Comments (4)